Wednesday, November 4, 2009

About Me

Hi,

Thanks for visiting my page. I feel happy to let you know about myself who is called by the name "Arumugam" @ "Aru"(Call out Name) , a software professional living in Chennai - tamilnadu-India.

I was born in KovilPatti near tuticorin district and i am amazed to see this world since 26 years. I was grown up (am not tallest anyway) in coimbatore where i was groomed,matured and learnt to live with any challenges. Graduated from GCE Tirunelveli from Majestic Mechanical Engg and worked for a compressor Manufacturing company at coimbatore for an year. Since then, i changed the gear to turn up in IT Sector and got relocated to Infosys as Software Engineer.
Have been working at infy for 3.5 years (till date - Nov 4 2009) and looking out for sharing information and knowledge with others which brought me up here to write up this.

Eagerly looking forward to have more buddies to spread up my wings on this blogspot there by making this globe better place to live in.

Happy blogging..

Regards,
Aru

No comments:

Post a Comment